Friday, March 9, 2012

Still in the Studio

We got everything for "Screams of Winter" done and we laid down a guitar track down for our new song "Last in Line". We rewrote Scott's solo for "Screams of Winter" so next time we'll record it! Scott's getting better at sweep picking. We weren't sure if Scott's car was going to make it that far this time. It was hotter than hell out! We weren't sure if his car would over heat. We got Slurpees from 7-11 on the way so we wouldn't have a heat stroke! We made another beer stop on our way! I mean the guy records us for free, the least we can do is buy the man a case of beer! \m/ The only thing we need for "S.O.W." is the drums and bass tracks laid down!
Oh yeah I did the vocals for that Doors cover "Alabama Song" he was surprised and said I sounded just like Jim. I'm glad I did it, I've always wanted to do a Doors cover and he nailed the music for it note for note! Can't wait to get a copy of it. I'll post a link of it along with our music and his! Thanks for reading. Stay updated and follow me on Twitter and check out Black Fire Reign on Facebook
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BlackFireReign
Twitter https://twitter.com/TheWolfieBlack

No comments:

Post a Comment